Personal Portfolio Page + Others

I finished my responsive web design section along with the 5 projects! Here is my personal portfolio page and links to the other 4 projects as well. Please give me feed back on how to make it more responsive (if needed) and if they are pleasing to the eyes. Thank you!

https://codepen.io/michaelp91/full/rNMjqXw

1 Like

There are a couple of errors. For example, when I cut and paste your html code from the portfolio here:

https://validator.w3.org/nu/#textarea

You can ignore the first three because those are just because it’s on codepen, but the others still stand.

But still, it looks pretty good.

Looks good @michaelp91 . Some things to revisit;
Overall, pages look good. There are two that do not meet all the required user stories. These must be met.

tribute

survey

• The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 16/17 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue. (Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message.)
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button

prod land

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.

tech doc

• The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 13/16 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue. (Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message.)
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator and correct the errors

portfolio

• as mentioned, correct the HTML errors
  • Have your projects open in a new tab.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.