Hi Guys. Just finished my personal portfolio site and I want you to help me check it out and tell me how I can do better. I also want to say a big thank you. You guys have always been with me in my coding journey. Once again thank you.
Your page looks good @gideonchidi471. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Run your CSS code through the W3C validator.
- There are syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- The ‘contact’ link in the nav does not bring the user to the contact section. That would be a bad UX.
- It’s odd that the containers in the about section have a small height that cuts off the downstroke of the “p” and the “g”.
- On smaller screens it looks odd that the projects decrease in width as they go down. They should all be consistent in size.
On a side note, when looking at your projects two of them have a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens.
Make your pages responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
Thank you have fixed the issues but can you tell me how to make the projects of the same size
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.