Personal Portfolio Webpage - RWD Certificate

Hi everyone!

I’ve finally got my Responsive Web Design certificate and I’m so happy. It’s never been easy for me to get it done since I’m working full time.

I know that my journey to be a front-end developer still far away and there are still a lot for me to learn. I hope that everyone can pray for me that I’ll make it one day.

If there’s any advice from any of you, I’m very open to hear/read and appreciate it so much.

2 Likes

Congratulations! I just finished the certificate as well :slight_smile:

All of your projects look excellent. I can tell you’ve put a lot of effort into them.

I hope you continue to pursue coding, and I wish you the best of luck.

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking your time to view my project. I really appreciate it and thank you for the wish!

I hope that the love I have in coding will keep growing!

1 Like

Congratulations on getting your cert @zeegoof. Your pages look good. Some things you should revisit;

tribute

• The test script, with all tests passing, should be included when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 9/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
    • Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.

survey form

• Same as above, run your HTML code through the W3C validator and correct the syntax/coding errors
  • If you’ve ever filled out an on-line form you may have noticed that fields marked with an asterisk are required. Your form has a field marked with an asterisk that is not a required field.
  • It’s a nit but perhaps pick a more realistic age range

tech doc

• You don’t have to do this if you don’t want to but in your tech doc there are some code snippets that would be on multi lines. You can do some research and see that there is an HTML or a CSS solution to preserving white space and line breaks.
    As a hint, the solution is NOT using the <br> element.
1 Like

Thank you so much! I’ll surely take a look on all the things that you’ve mentioned above.

:confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: Congradulation @zeegoof on completing the Web Design Certificate.
I am almost finished with the Certificate as well, only 2 projects left to do.

Also, Your Projects look really Good. They are well thought and planned out, they are :100: :ok_hand:

Just reading this about you makes me more consistent and patient about the Self-taught developer journey, it is hard but stories like yours are a great motivational benefactor

1 Like

Hi! Thank you so much for taking your time. I really appreciate your compliments and it really means a lot to me.

I wish you all the best on your projects and you can surely passed successfully! I believe in you :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.