Please give feedback for my survey form!

Here is the link to the codepen:

I made a survey for hotel review! Any comments regarding to design, structure of information or even html and css are high appreciative! Thanks!

Let’s go :muscle:

Your page looks good @sulsoyy. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the chevron in the upxper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
    The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s). (be wary of duplicating selectors, it can make maintenance a nightmare)
    (The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C)
  • It’s a nit but maybe pick a realistic age range. A child would not be filling in your survey.

Click on the chevron in the upper right of each of codepen’s editors and use the “format” to make your code easier to read.

1 Like

Thanks!

I checked with the W3C validator and I found out a typo in HTML and made a change to the age range.

I feel like I make script writing more complicated with different selectors. Is there a way to concise my script writing style?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.