Please review my portfolio site

https://codepen.io/Rcrisp/pen/zYOmdBz?editors=1100

Not much I can say, I like it. I would style the headers of your sections differently, I first thought these are buttons.

1 Like

its great.good work :clap:

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile: i thought of changing the headers but i didnt have the time to redo everything so i just went with it

thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

Hi, pretty nice design :slight_smile: Just thought I should let you know that when you click on the navigation links, the menu bar covers the section heading. This is what I’m talking about (I didn’t scroll, just clicked on the ‘Projects’ link):
This is a pretty common mistake I believe, I usually solve it with some padding, but since your sections have a black background, I’m not sure this would be the optimal solution. Maybe someone else has a better idea :sweat_smile:

Oh, and you wrote ‘I’ in the lower case in the ‘About me’ section. If you’re planning on ever using this as an actual portfolio when looking for work or whatever, you might want to change this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: i actually wanted to change the nav bar but i don’t know JavaScript which I think can fix it but I’m not sure.for now i will leave it that way might change the padding or height so it can shrink a bit .

also yes for now this is my portfolio website :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

These things need to be improved -

1. Text hierarchy and tyrography
  2. Implement of basic UX/UI principles so that the user is not confused
  3. Give more context to your elements. Like in about two lines are not sufficient

I’m also learning new things. Hope this will help you.
Happy coding!!

2 Likes

I will work on it thanks :slight_smile:

I enjoyed looking at your portfolio.

1 Like

thank you so much :blush: