Pomodoro Clock not passing some tests

Hi fellow campers. I 've been working on Pomodoro clock project, and it seems it works fine as far as functionality concerned, but I cannot get 7 tests passed…

Tests that I failed are:

When I click the element with the id of “break-decrement”, the value within id=“break-length” decrements by a value of 1, and I can see the updated value.

When I click the element with the id of “break-increment”, the value within id=“break-length” increments by a value of 1, and I can see the updated value.

When I click the element with the id of “session-decrement”, the value within id=“session-length” decrements by a value of 1, and I can see the updated value.

When I click the element with the id of “session-increment”, the value within id=“session-length” increments by a value of 1, and I can see the updated value.

I should not be able to set a session or break length to <= 0.

I should not be able to set a session or break length to > 60.

Please ignore any tests related to audio I will add it later, but I do not know what is the problem with my Pomodoro clock since it’s working fine in any case…

Here is the link to my project. Thank you!
https://codepen.io/WonjoonYang/pen/eYNwXKE?editors=0011

I find it weird too as I cannot see any issue in your code. But I find that it takes much more time to complete the tests as well. Did you try this without dynamically loading Labels class? If not try removing the whole Labels class and hardcode that inside your App class. Maybe it is re rendering the whole break and session components as they are a separate component and thats what makes the testing take much more time and produce wrong results as well

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. I tried hard coding those inside my App class, but it’s still not passing tests… It’s soooo weird…