As you may have heard, @no-stack-dub-sack and @Weezlo have been hard at work building projects with testable user stories. We are looking for a few volunteers to attempt to build these based on their automated tests.
The goal is for campers to be able to build these projects step by step following user stories. This will make the projects less intimidating and more fun. Oh, and don’t worry - we’ll still have plenty of optional projects where we don’t provide you with any tests. And if you’ve previously built these projects, you don’t need to build them again.
If you’re interested in attempting this, please reply to the thread and let us know you’ve started it. The more people who want to build this, the better, as we can start gathering feedback.
Thanks, and happy coding!
Here is the blank pen for campers to fork: http://codepen.io/freeCodeCamp/pen/MJjpwO
Here is the example project with passing tests: http://codepen.io/freeCodeCamp/pen/zNBOYG
- My portfolio should have a Welcome section with a corresponding
- The welcome section should have an h1 element that contains text.
- My portfolio should have a projects section with a corresponding
- The projects section should contain at least one element with a
"project-tile"to hold a project.
- The projects section should contain at least one link to a project.
- My portfolio should have a navbar with a corresponding
- The navbar should contain at least one link that I can click on to navigate to different sections of the page.
- My portfolio should have a link with a corresponding
id="profile-link", which opens my GitHub or FCC profile in a new tab.
- My portfolio should have at least one media query.
- The height of the welcome section should be equal to the height of the viewport.
- The navbar should always be at the top of the viewport.