Portfolio testing problem

1. The navbar should contain at least one link that I can click on to navigate to different sections of the page.
<nav>
      <ul id='navbar'>
        <li><a href="#hello">About</a></li>
        <li><a href="#skills">Portfolio</a></li>
        <li><a href="#contact">Contact</a></li>

</ul>
</nav>
 <section id='hello'> 
<section id='skills' >
<section id='contact' >  

What am I doing wrong?

Can you describe what it is that you want to do, and what you expect to be happening?

It seems to work fine for me. I’d just say that each of those sections should have a closing tag. And you need some content in there otherwise each of those sections are 0px tall so you can’t see it jump. Once I added some dummy text in each section it jumped fine.

If that doesn’t answer your question, then as Colin says, we need more details.

I just show that sections have id’s.
I have close tags and content in them and when I click on the nav bar buttons it sends me to correspondent section so I don’t know why that test shows me that I don’t have this

What browser are you using. I know that when I was doing some of my projects, some of the tests would fail in Firefox (my default browser), but pass in Chrome.

And if that doesn’t work, there’s a link in the test suite where you can start an issue in the FCC Beta Repository.

I am using Last version of Chrome. I tried it locally, via codepen and now on gitpages and the problem is exists. So I don’t know. I see that I have what is needed so I will just as you advised report a bug

Please show us your codepen. It’s very hard to help you if we can’t see all of the relevant the code.

It sounds like he’s working on the portfolio project, not the FCC problems, so browser shouldn’t be an issue, especially for something this basic. Here is a simple pen that gets your code to work. Let us know if that doesn’t work for you.

In each section have a name link:

<a name="skills">
    </a>

This is how my portfolio anchor links work