Facing 2 errors in test - Personal Portfolio Page

Facing 2 errors in test - Personal Portfolio Page

I have run into a couple of errors while executing the tests that I can’t figure out:

• My portfolio should have a link with an id of “profile-link”, which opens my GitHub or FCC profile in a new tab.

• The navbar should always be at the top of the viewport.

I believe I have taken care of both requirements but results don’t agree. Kindly help.

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:61.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/61.0.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/responsive-web-design-projects/build-a-personal-portfolio-webpage

Your social buttons should open your social account in new tab and for that you will have to set target attribute to “_blank”.

Remove the div with class “menu” which is just after nav element and use your navbar’s id in css wherever you have used class menu.
It will help you pass both the tests.

Hi, in your first error you did id of “profile-link” that is correct, but you miss something also that is your Github or FCC profile should open with new tab on browser.

now the last error is happening because you did not use bootstrap’s navbar. i think it will be resolve, here is the example Navbar

I think it’ll help you.
Happy Coding.

Thanks. Those solutions worked!