Problem with my product landing page

Tell us what’s happening:
Hello, so my product landing page is incomplete, I tried to fixed it, but is not working I dont understand what I’m missing of, also my video is not running.
what am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

This is the link!
Your code so far

https://codepen.io/sofiaelreys/pen/LYZKGbz

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.66 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Product Landing Page

Link to the challenge:

@sofiaelreys, some things to look at;

• when one or more tests fail, click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
  • be sure to read all of the text. Not just the first line

For instance, the first failing test says;

When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page.'
Each .nav-link element should have an href attribute : expected false to equal true 
AssertionError: Each .nav-link element should have an href attribute : expected false to equal true

Looking at your code, your li has a .nav-link. But each .nav-link is supposed to have an href attribute.
So the test is telling you that your class is incorrectly placed.

Try going through the rest of the error text and see if you can resolve the issues.

On a side note, do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.

Hope that helps.

2 Likes

thank you very much, about youtube video, I added id=“video” but still not working :frowning:

The test passes, I think you’re saying you cannot play the video.
Do not copy the URL of the video. That won’t work.

1. right click on the video itself
  2. click on “copy embed code”
  3. paste that into your code
1 Like

thank you very much!
:slight_smile: