<title>Pauls Products Page</title>
</head>

<body>
<header id="header">
<h1>"Paul's Products Page"</h1>
<header>

</body>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/111.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Product Landing Page - Build a Product Landing Page

Link to the challenge:

Hi, i’m busy with the product page project, and i get so fustrated… I 've started the project about 3 times and then I get distracted and needs to check another website and the page reloads without saving the progress on the page. sooo fustrating. I’m not making progress the way that i have hoped i would.

can’t you add an auto save feature for the code written up until a certain point. even it that becomes a premuim feature for people qualifying on the page.

Kind regards
Paul

Doesn’t it save it when you submit it? Even if the code isn’t fully passing you can still do the submission.

Otherwise, if you sign out you should be able to use Ctrl + S to save it to localStorage and then when you are done and passing all the tests copy it out of the editor, log back in and paste in the code you saved out. The code saved to localStorage might also be in the editor when you log in, but I’m not sure, and it won’t stay unless you submit it.

I would suggest you code it in a proper editor (like VS Code) using the old test script. Then submit the code in the freeCodeCamp editor when done.

<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>

Personally, I would find anything beyond a very simple page frustrating to code in that environment.

Thanks… I’m using VScode now and I can see the prompts are very helpful and it saves automatically, also installed the preview plugin and renders on the fly… so really good… maybe you guys want to develop a vscode FreeCodeCamp Trainning Plugin… lol.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.