Hello there.
This help forum doesn’t allows me to paste my pen link so you can see the error.
An error is shown on user story # 11. I’ve tried putting the id=“submit” within the input, but it throws more errors.
This is my input code:
<form id="form" class="text-center">
<h2 class="text-center">Suscríbete a nuestro newsletter</h2>
<input type="email" id="email" name="email" placeholder="Escribe tu correo (debe contener @)" size="50" required><br><br>
<button id="submit" class="miboton" type="submit">SUSCRIBIRSE</button>
</form>
What can I do here?
Also I have an error on user story # 12. It says: " When I click the #submit element, the email is submitted to a static page (use this mock URL: …)."
I really don’t know what to do here either. Please help.
Challenge #11
Challenge #11 Says: "INPUT with id=“submit”".
What you have is a button that has the id of submit. In HTML, we can submit a form either way:
<!-- Way According to Challenge -->
<input type="submit" value="submit "/>
<!-- What you were doing -->
<button type="submit">Submit</button>
Challenge #12
When it says to submit to a static page, with the mock URL, it meant to like:
<!-- The action is what occurs when you press the submit button. -->
<form action="https://google.com">
<!-- Form Stuff In Here -->
</form>
PS. You should be able to paste links into the forum here.
https://google.com
This is a link. You can click it and it will work. (above)
Thanks bro, I could solve it. But I still can’t paste links over this text area. I’m a beginner at this and it shows an error message saying something like I do not have enough messages.
Anyway, thanks
Oh k. But a trick around will be pasting inside a code block. A code block is defined with 3 backticks.
Like:
```
```
Hi, I have still problem with step 11.
My not working code is:
<form id="form" action="https://www.freecodecamp.com/email-submit">
<input id="email" type="email" placeholder="E-mail" />
<input id="submit" type="submit" value="Souhlasím" />
</form>
Well, i can’t find mistake. Please help me.