Cannot pass #12 on Product Landing Page

I passed 15 of the 16 task on the Product Landing Page but I can’t figure out what am I doing wrong with the #12.

It says:

“when I click the #submit element, the email is submitted to a static page (use this mock URL: …freecodecamp.com/email-submit ) that confirms the email address was entered and that it posted successfully.)”

“The #form should have an action attribute : expected false to equal true”

My Code is:

I tried adding: id=“submit” to the second input but then when I run the test is shows 2 errors instead of just one.

Could anybody tell me what am i doing wrong please? I have been on this for weeks now. I searched on youtube, google and forum but apparently my brain can’t figure it out.

Thanks in advance.
Vicky

You should have id=“submit” on your button. What errors you get when you have it?
It would also help if you post rest of markup.

Can you share the link to the codepen?

I added the id=“submit” but still the same.

When I try to post the link to my codepen account in here it says I’m not allow because I’m new to FreeCodeCamp, but it is this: codepen dot io FowardSlash Vicklator FowardSlash pen FowardSlash mzVNPq

Thanks.

So you have another form on that page, contains radio buttons? Same id=“form” and no action. Change the id on that one and you should be fine.

Snowmonkey, thank you so much. It was exactly that. Thank you again and thanks also everyone else for the rapid response too. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Glad it worked out, and anytime you’d like a design review or a bug-squishing party, know we’re down for it!

2 Likes