I finished my landing product page challenge. Please check it and let me know your feedback?
Welcome to the forums @yensel41. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- The test script, with all tests passing, should be included when you submit your projects.
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in the HTML editor. (No need to include the
bodytags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Research something like html class name convention
- Check that the user has entered a valid email addr. Throw an HTML5 validation error if not.
- You learned to do this when coding the survey form
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.