I made an imaginary poker hand tracking app. Live poker players don’t have very many good resources for taking notes. This was my take on this new way of note-taking. Let me know what you think!
Nice page. You should delete the
height values out of your iframe and then set the width to a percentage in your CSS.
Also, you should make the size of your paragraph text larger and increase
You should also make your prices display vertically for smaller screens.
Hi @erhallow, page looks good. Some things to revisit;
- Verify your addr with codepen so we can see your page full view
- On using codepen. codepen only expects the code you’d put within the
<body> </body>tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to
<head>click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator. Just copy your HTML and paste it into the ‘Validate by Direct Input’ tab.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Errors you need to clean up.
- check that users have entered a valid email and give a warning if not when clicking the submit button
- you learned how to do this when you did the survey form
- line 11 in CSS, this is a typo
border radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;
- can’t tell for sure because I can’t go full view but it looks like you need to make the page responsive
- Side note, keep the test script when forking the pen (
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your project.