Product Landing Page Feedback

Hello campers, check my product landing page.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thank you for Your time.

The layout looks ok, but could use some fine tuning:

1. On a wide monitor, the video frame height is taller than my my viewport height which requires me to scroll to see the controls and prevents me from viewing all of the video on screen at once.

2. I would fine tune the colors as they are now they strain my eyes. Possibly switch your rgb() to hsl() and bring down the contrast slightly. This may help. https://webaim.org/resources/contrastchecker/

3. On mobile, there are some spacing issues. Perhaps you can use media queries to adjust the padding for specific elements.

You are on the right track. Keep up the good work. Can’t wait to see the finished product.

1 Like

Thank you for pointing out some important stuff. I will definitely check them out!

Cheers!

Try playing around with @media links with CSS, so the video isn’t taller than the viewing window.

Oddly I didn’t notice the navbar because the video was out of frame and I immediately went to scroll. Maybe move the video down and put other information at the top to allow us to grok the initial experience of the page better. Background took a long time to load as well, not sure what to do there.

I’m terrible at colour coordination so I have no right to complain but the yellow is too harse and maybe a lighter version would be more suitable. Maybe try a light orange with the blue instead? I thought designers hated yellow :wink:

Cheers

1 Like

You are right about the video. I will try to make the color scheme a little bit better, it is just that the whole blue and yellow thingy are a vital part of the whole concept of the product and there is an idea behind it. However, it is true that the colors can be adjusted.

Thank you for your time, I will look into this!