Hello Everyone! Let me know what you think of my Product Landing Page:
(It may have issues on mobile, I had some trouble with media queries)
Thank you for your time!
Hi there you did a nice job,your website looks very colorful keep up the good job.
Your page looks good @ethanmerrill. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- In the form on our page;
- user’s should be able to click on the label to toggle a selection, not just the radio button / checkbox
- verify the user has entered a valid email addr, throw an error if not
- you learned to do this with the survey form
- Make the page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
- There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens, things fall out of the containers and overlap. Attaching a screenshot that shows a partial of what the user sees
This is very good, and I can see that you did an excellent job on it!!
Excellent design, so beautiful! I love how clean the design is, also the choice of font-size (big enough to read them effortless) and font-family. One little thing: I would put the video on autoplay. Only evil web designers do such a thing I was just listening to music and then the video started, it’s stressful. Apart from that - excellent!