Product landing Page Project - for your review please

Hi, fellow Campers!

I just finished my Product landing Page project. Could you please have a look at it once and advise me for edits required. Any advice that can help me make it better and more beautiful is open heartedly :heartpulse: welcome.:slightly_smiling_face:

Here is the Project on Codepen.

Warm Regards
M. Kadir

Nice delivery of your project! I would,

also make your send me good news button clickable by changing its cursor and background color on hover.
Your texts will really spread out. Consider increasing width of fonts or reducing their heights.

Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @ shimphillip

Thank you for the suggestions.

I think( or guess) when you say increasing the width of the font you mean increasing the letter-spacing and reducing the height means the font-size??

I searched about it a little and got to know that for increasing the width there is a font-width-stretch property but it is currently not supported by the major browsers. Another option is available is using scale property.

Which one should I use? Please advise.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

No worries.

I actually meant to say say reduce the width of fonts or increase their heights. So I said the other way around sorry. I just noticed that your fonts appear wide because of the font selection you used. Meanwhile itโ€™s obviously upto you to use the font-family you desire, I like โ€˜Open Sansโ€™ or โ€˜Rail Wayโ€™ for sans-serif family.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @shimphillip

Sorry for late reply. I was working on the technical documentation page.

By the way, I changed the font and decreased the letterspacing a little. Plz, take some time to have a look and advise if it needs a touch again.

and here is my Technical documentation page on Codepen. For your review.

I Will create a post for it too. but later.

Warm Regards
Kadir