Product landing page - Snazzy Socks - feedback appreciated

Well, I think it is finished! Here’s my product landing page for Snazzy Socks, the mail order sock company you never knew you wanted…

Overall, I’m pretty happy with it. Open to all comments / criticism :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love the page concept and the design. I never realized that I was in dire need for an updated sock wardrobe :grin:. That being said there is a problem with the responsiveness of the page on smaller screen width sizes, which can be easily fixed by tweaking the media query for screen width below 500px. Just add the below snippet to the media(max-width: 500px) :

#email {
    width: 100%;
  }

1 Like

Lovely - good spot! I have made this change. Thanks!

Hadn’t seen that the logo disappears - dunno when that happened! I’ve tweaked its size in the media query and that seems to have fixed it.

Yup - would love to get the burger menu implemented. Think I looked at it not too long ago and it instantly seemed quite confusing. Definitely on the list of things I want to get into a project but might be putting it on the back burner for now.

Thanks for your input!

1 Like

Hi the more and best product of Popular items for sock slider visit this site www.etsy.com.market.sock.slider

1 Like

awesome :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I really need to find inspiration

1 Like