Product Landing Page Styling Feedback

Hi all
This project was submitted a while ago and at the time was very much based on the fcc example as I am definately not a designer & needed some sort of template.
Anyway the projects have become something that I play around with to try and improve my non existent design skills.
I am directing this feedback request at other learners out there because I already know that the code after so much tinkering has become a bit of a mess, the syntax is not great and it’s probably poor from an accessibilty point of view.
So I am asking other learners who will judge from an average persons point of view, design wise if you came across this page on the web would you think this is amateur.
I think I am happy with it though I do wonder if my bright color choices are too bold and should be toned down a bit.
Thanks

1 Like

I like your page
it`s realy good

that`s my opinion…
didnt look the code

1 Like

Thank you
The whole thing could do with a recoding and streamlining to remove all the unnecessary code and clean it up but I really don’t fancy doing that and should be spending most of my time on javascript right now.
Glad you like it, there is a part of me that keeps asking if the colors are too bright but that’s kind of how I like it personally though it’s probably not to everyones taste

1 Like

I am fixing my on err
crash the server,
in my app
and I was able to fix it but
I am stil missing somthing
in my app
but I will swet a bit over this one… :rofl:
You page is good…

1 Like

It’s very satisfying when you are able to pinpoint a problem and fix it but it’s annoying when there’s 1 little thing not quite right and you can’t quite find it.
In my navbar I couldn’t perfectly center the links within the media query though I am usually ok with centering and alignment and I could not quite see the problem… I ended up cheating and giving the container some extra padding on the right to compensate but at the back of my mind I know it’s not quite perfect. :unamused:
I am sure you will find your problem, are you still working on that anime.js thing? I have no idea what that is but it sounds complicated to me

1 Like

Nop,
I try gsap,
and I like it a lot…
This one is MERN and I cant pass the browser
I move my data from front to back
and I have 3 pages to move data around…
:rofl:
It`s fun…

1 Like

I like the design, I think it’s sharp! I don’t find the colors bold, but take that with a grain of salt… Bold is my default. :laughing:
But honestly, I think it’s a good balance of dark and light. The background images and orange highlights add dimension and visual interest.
Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.