Product landing submit button error

My product landing website is passing every test but the submit test. What’s going on?
Here’s the code I have so far:

<input type="email" id="email" name="email" placeholder="Enter your email address" value="email" required />

<input id="submit" type="submit" value="Enter your email address"required />
</form>

please provide a link to your pen, with just this it is not possible to know what’s wrong
Also because if I am not wrong, that test is about the behaviour of the form when the submit button is pressed, not about the submit button itself . It may also be something else, you have not provided enough informations.

Okay. Keep in mind that it is very very rough. I just wanted to get the required tests out of the way before I added the finishing touches.

In HTML ids must be unique. You have two elements with id="form" that confuse the tests.

Okay that seems to make sense. So change ‘form’ to ‘div’ or something?

Ids must be unique and having <form> inside another <form> is not a valid HTML. These are two problems you need to solve.

I tried to change the id from id to email, but that just set me back 4 tests instead of one. I removed one of the forms that’s not doing anything, so now I’m back at two.

Now you don’t have any <form> element.

Okay I found that . Fixed it.