Progress Reset a Few Days

Progress Reset a Few Days
0.0 0

Last night I finished all of the exercises and projects for the Responsive Web Design Certification. When I tried to view my certificate I was being told that my profile was set to private and it couldn’t be displayed. Reading the forums lead me to try logging out and logging back in, but when I logged back in my progress was reset by two days (based on the difference in my streak). While it’s not a huge deal (I can just resubmit the links to the projects), I a) have a problem with completionism and would like to see those boxes checked again and b) am real curious about why this happened.

Bugs should always be reported as GitHub Issues. Whenever reporting a bug, please check first that there isn’t already an issue for it and provide as much detail as possible.

As far as claiming the certificates goes, you can’t claim certificates if your portfolio is set to private. You can set your portfolio to public in your FCC settings.

Thanks, I’ll crosspost there. Important to note though, my profile was absolutely set to public.

I’m guessing that this is your portfolio, so it is public. Are you getting the message that it’s private when you try to claim the certificate? If so, that should definitely be reported as a GitHub Issue (if it isn’t one already).