Project displayed incorrectly in MAMP

I am working on two separate projects right now. (project1,project2)
I put one of the project folder inside MAMP folder, under htdocs. (project1)
Then I switched out the old project folder, and put in a new one. (project2)

But right now, when I fire up localhost:8888 the webpage I see, is still the last project I was working on.

I have tried to stop the MAMP server, restarted it, rebooted my machine, but still, it shows the 1st project I was working on instead of the new HTML file I put in.

How may I supposed to “refresh” the project folder so that the correct HTML file can be displayed.