Project Feedback Tribute Page/Survey

Hello,

I just finished my first two projects. I would appreciate a feedback from you guys.

Thank you!!

Tribute Page - https://codepen.io/spirokola/full/qBbbaqx

Survey - https://codepen.io/spirokola/full/gOPPoGy

Nice job on putting both pages together. I didn’t see anything jumping out on the tribute page, but there are a few things you may want to visit on your survey form.

• You have some repeated id elements. Classes can be repeated, but ids should be unique.
  • You may want to check the placement of the elements of your page, particularly the text area and submit button at the bottom of the page.
  • After you reduce the browser size under 790, some of your elements spill outside of the border of your form.

Welcome to the forum @spirokola6. Nice job. Some things to revisit;
tribute page

• Give this link a read Web Accessibility in Mind. I like that you don’t have “click here” but after reading this I think you’ll agree that the wording in your link can be slightly altered and still be meaningful.

survey form

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should address.
  • User’s should be able to click the label to select, not just the radio button / checkbox
    • Maybe revisit the lesson on adding radio buttons/checkboxes and the attributes associated with them. Specifically the for and value attributes.
  • Don’t use <br> to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
  • Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button.
  • As an aside, placeholder text is meant to show the user the format of the intended input. It’s not meant to mirror the label.

Hello,

Thank your for thoughtful advice. I really appreciate you for taking time and checking my work. I will try to improve both of my projects based on your suggestion.

Thank you again!

Thank you John for your advice and suggestions. I really appreciate you for taking time and checking my work.