Project Portfolio Page

Is it just me or is the ‘Personal Portfolio Page’ a massive jump from only just completing HTML/CSS and basic jQuery? I have no idea what I am doing and it has now asked for a portfolio?

I only barely managed the tribute page before.

Yes it is. And each next project will look even harder.
The lessons will teach you only so much.

Google, forum and chat are your friends.

If you don’t know what to do, go to Project Feedback category of this forum and look through relevant projects (just don’t copy/paste the code). You are allowed to look at other’s code :wink:

You only have to think about a structure that could be a good showcase for your - even future - works.
It can be quite similar in effort to your tribute page if you think in a minimal way, maybe just more grids structured, remember that you can always change it in the future, when you’ll be more sure on what you’re doing.

The very new stuff is the implementation of a nav bar: take a look on bootstrap for an easy and responsive one.

Good work! :slight_smile:

I suppose that depends on perspective. For one thing, it’s not requisite that the “Map” is followed in the order it’s lain out, so it’s not as though you “have to” do the Portfolio Page in the order it shows up along the Front-End path (as I understand it, the projects aren’t reviewed until you reach the Non-Profit stage).

That said, let’s say you do follow the Front-End path as it’s lain out – it’s not requisite that you have all the coding skills in your repertoire when you first create your page, i.e., think of it as a framework to which you’ll return to update as you learn more skills and complete more projects.