Tell us what’s happening:
I got a problem and I don’t understand why I got this fail, and the output of the function Create_Spent_Chart of my code looks nice, but there is still a problem and I don’t know the cause.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Your code so far
**Your browser information:** User Agent is: <code>Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.150 Safari/537.36</code>. **Challenge:** Budget App **Link to the challenge:** https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/scientific-computing-with-python/scientific-computing-with-python-projects/budget-app