Python gui coming?

Hello, not sure if this is the right form for this, if not, please move it. Other than that, I was looking over the new python track as I’ve been trying to learn it for a few years now and am interested in it. It appears that it doesnt have anything about gui’s…are those coming? Is the python track going to get expanded into backend dev?

Thanks.

It does have GUI frameworks. Some of them are:

• Kivy
  • PyQT
  • Tkinter
  • PyGUI

If you compare these to other languages framework like dot-net UWP or java’s javafx, python’s GUI framework have less default rich UI design (for buttons, list,etc).

If you’re looking for a straight GUI Designer check out MD Python. I think it has what you’re looking for and it’s free but it has a limited amount of GUI components. Its big brother MD Python Designer has unlimited GUI Designer uses but its around $10-20. I think you’ll like how its a drag and drop designer(just place the GUI you want and it will be automatically generated without you needing to code ), it also generates the code for the GUI elements if you want to mess around with it and make it more you. If this is what you are interested here are the most important/relevant parts for you:
MD Python(MD Python Designer - LabDeck)
MD Python Designer(Listed under products)
Python Gui(Drag and drop Python GUI Designer - LabDeck)
and also if you’re interested here is a unique feature. Its the same GUI Designer but it uses this softwares code which seems to be simpler and similar to C++, should be cool to try out at home.It’s listed under GUI Designer on the side lists

PS

Sorry, but I could only use 2 links.