Quality Assurance and Testing with Chai - Learn How JavaScript Assertions Work

Tell us what’s happening:
I was not able to complete this exercise.
The error/feedback I’ve gotten is this:

// running tests
All tests should pass. (Test timed out)
You should choose the correct method for the first assertion - isNull vs. isNotNull. (Test timed out)
You should choose the correct method for the second assertion - isNull vs. isNotNull. (Test timed out)
// tests completed

Your project link(s)

solution: https://replit.com/@ninh-ninhninh/boilerplate-mochachai

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/107.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 OPR/93.0.0.0

Challenge: Quality Assurance and Testing with Chai - Learn How JavaScript Assertions Work

Link to the challenge:

ya,i was also having such annoying error when i started the course.the course should be reviewed i think.the solution is,after only doing the code for the challenge in the replit run it and see if your code passes in the console and if it does stop it,copy the live url link and paste it in the FCC and run the tests.the reason is as you can see in the browser output in the replit when you run the code it loads the initial template provided by FCC but suddenly crushes and keeps saying Replit waking up.
so,doing what i mentioned above does is when you run the test on FCC first by stoping it in replit it prompts the replit to run again and pass the test before the replit crashes again.

I cannot, for the life of me, get it to work even after stopping it.
I am a total, absolute, dumbass here, so I am going to potentially ask a very stupid question. What is FCC?
And how do I bypass this question, because my test seemed to be accepted as correct by the console in Replit and I want to continue to the next lesson :frowning:

freeCodeCamp refers to fCC

Oh, man. I should’ve figured THAT out, at least.
Thank you so much for the reply. I thank you.

:smile: ahaha you know right

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.