Quality Assurance and Testing with Chai - Learn How JavaScript Assertions Work

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

Your code so far

Pls help me solve this I Cannot even create a new tests.js

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/112.0

Challenge: Quality Assurance and Testing with Chai - Learn How JavaScript Assertions Work

Link to the challenge:

I had trouble as well with creating a new project on replit when using the link in the past for a different project.
I would suggest that you manually create the project.

1. select Node.js from the template, give the title a suitable name, create Repl.
  2. go to the github link and download the files, then upload it onto your project directory.
  3. change the settings in the .replit file to enable the run button to execute your script, by adding ‘entrypoint = “server.js”’
  4. And maybe run the command ‘npm install’ on the shell once, if it doesn’t auto install the node modules when you click the run button.

I am not sure if it will work for this project, i used this method for courses in backend, but not this course.

I would recommend you run your project locally instead by following this guide, as the test is unrealiable on replit for quality assurance courses.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.