Rate my portfolio! (1-10)

Here’s the Link:

Portfolio Page

I’ve noticed it’s not very mobile friendly and doesn’t scale down well, but I’d love to get some other feedback too. Thanks!

CLEAN AND BEAUTIFUL!!! 8 (because of the scaling. Pretty common, I had the same problem with mine)

1 Like

Hi! I like your portfolio page. but there are some aspects that should be reviewed.
You should avoid to insert an img tag if that image is only for background purpose: you could apply that image as a background to the ‘#all’ div, setting for it background: white url(https://....jpg) no-repeat and background-size: 100% auto, and then you have to remove the negative margin-top from ‘#my-name’.
In general you should avoid inline styles: move all of them into the css stylesheet.
You should avoid the use of empty divs (i.e. the col--3 div just before your ‘#about-me’ paragraph): instead of it you can apply the col--offset-3 class directly to the div that you want to move to the right.
There is an issue in the z-order of elements, and when you scroll along the page, some elements (e.g. skills icons, portfolio items…) flow infront of the navbar: I couldn’t understand the reason of this behaviour , anyhow a temporary fix should be to set an high z-index to your ‘#nav’.
Hope this could be helpful. My overall rate is 7.

Oh no…I got a 404, twice. :frowning:

I got 404 error…

Fixed! I accidentally deleted the original when I created a fork, but edited it to the correct page now!

I accidentally deleted the original when I created a fork, but edited it to the correct page now!