React Challenges?

Are there going to be any React challenges coming out?

I am in the middle of trying to do Camper Leaderboard and running into problems with passing the API data to a child component. Keeps saying I am trying to pass [object Object] and that’s not allowed in React… which I understand… just trying to figure out how to parse through the list to create a list…

Anyways, I’ve done some Codecademy, working through reacttraining.com right now as well… would just be great to have a little more guidance on this end from FCC. It’s said “Coming soon!” for a long time.

Here is a link to the upcoming React challenges: http://hysterical-amusement.surge.sh/

Thanks! I have needed this for a while. Since the dungeon is kicking my ass I think maybe some back to basics is in order.
Do you know if these are linked to our “map” It’d be nice to see my calendar updated once again.

They are not linked to the map on the current site or the beta version. These challenges are still in “alpha”, so they don’t show up on the current version of freeCodeCamp at all, and they only show up on beta.freecodecamp.org as the external link above.

thanks for the heads up. Guess I’ll just have to log my activity the ol fashioned way.