Receiving the errors in survey form project

Hello all, I’m working on the Survey Form project and I’ve been receiving the error, that I couldn’t able to find.

my CodePen link: [https://codepen.io/Arpita03/pen/YzQGRPg)

Any help provided is greatly appreciated, thank you!!

Hey, I am stuck at survey form project, I got 14 test pass from 17 . I’ve been trying to figure where the problem is but couldn’t able to find.
could anyone tell what am doing wrong.

It would be very helpful, and appreciated.
thank-you!!!

here’s my survey form project, kindly check and reply.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/93.0.4577.82 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Build a Survey Form

Link to the challenge:

click on the 14/17 to see what tests you are failing

@ilenia, thank you. I am not that familiar with freecodecamp,thanks for helping me with this. Firstly, I am having a problem with the validation error can you please help me with this??

read all the red text, the first two lines below give infos on why it is failing

help me with this survey form project.
I’m able to pass 14 from 17 tests for the survey project, but I couldn’t able to figure out where the problem is…if anyone can help me, it would be great.

thank you!!

Hi @arpita.bhamre20 !

When a test fails click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer.

Email field should be HTML5 validated : expected ‘text’ to equal ‘email’

I don’t see that here

<input type="number-label" id="email" placeholder="Enter your Email Address" required>

#number-label is not defined : expected null to not equal null

You wrote this

<label for="number" id="email-label">Contact Number</label>
      <input type="number" id="number" min = 10  max = 100 required   placeholder="Enter your Number">

Each group should be grouped using the name attribute.

You wrote this

<label for="yes" id="email-label" class="label-heading">Yes</label>
                    <input type="radio" name="if you can" value="Yes">
                    <label for="no" id="email-label" class="label-heading">No</label>
                    <input type="radio" name="if you can't" value="No">

Once you clean up those errors then it will pass.

At a a glance it looks like you have some duplicate ids.
Run your code through the html validator to find and fix errors.

@jwilkins.oboe thank-you for your effort, now i can successfully jump on next project. It was really helpful.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.