Remember to submit your own work

I try to submit the url of my tribute page but when I press “I’ve completed this challenge” it doesn’t show progress.

Can you help me, please?
Thank you!

1 Like

I had the same problem, so I created a codepen account , copied my code from the forked codepen I was working on, and pasted it on my codepen account I created. I copied that URL and it worked. I hope I explained well enough for you to understand.

1 Like

A questo punto, perché non posti il tuo progetto nella sezione #project-feedback per ricevere preziosi consigli su come migliorare?

1 Like

Hello. I am experiencing the same issue. I made my case in in codepen . I copy the link and paste it to Solution Link field and tex: “Remember to submit your own work.” pops up and it does not let me to press the I’ve completed this challenge button. Can anyone help please? :slight_smile:

SOLVED
ok… I solved it :sweat_smile: it was because i worked inside the codepen sheet which i opened from the freecodecamp exercise sheet so it had freecode camp as a creator of the document. I created a blank document through my account and copied in work. then it let me to submit.

1 Like