Requesting Feedback - Build a Tribute Page

Could I please get some feedback on my tribute page, especially on responsiveness?

Also, how do I make the text inside the button wrap and center when the browser reaches a width of 492px or less?

Thanks for your time!

@Stefabeth. Very good job on the tribute page! Looks like you are on your way to your first cert! One way to have better responsiveness is using things like media queries. You can customize them however you want. Also using things like: em, rem, vh, vw, and percentages to style your page can also make your site more responsiveness. Good Job on the project!

Nice work :+1:
Nice view from my phone

Welcome back @Stefabeth. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • The link to the font goes in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
  • Not sure if you noticed but even though you declare font-weight: bold; the text on your page doesn’t render as such. This is because when you imported your font you only selected regular. Go back to Google Fonts and for your font select the ‘Regular 400’ and then scroll down and also select ‘Bold 700’. This will give you the two weights you want to display on your page.