Responsive Web Design Survey Form: User Story #13

Hi all,

I’ve been working my way through the Responsive Web Design Survey Form project, and I can’t seem to get user story #13 to pass the tests.

User Story #13: Inside the form element, I can select a field from one or more groups of radio buttons. Each group should be grouped using the name attribute.

I’m getting the following error:

Every radio-button group should have at least 2 radio buttons : expected 1 to be at least 2

My project can be viewed here: https://codepen.io/kylesorenson/pen/qBXEVjw

So far as I’m able to tell, I have a group with 3 radio buttons all grouped under the same name.

<fieldset>
      <legend>Favorite Food:</legend>
        <input
               name="food"
               id="pizza"
               type="radio"
               value="pizza"
        />
        <label
               for="pizza"
        >Pizza</label>
        <input
               name="food"
               id="sushi"
               type="radio"
               value="sushi"
        />
        <label 
               for="sushi"
        >Sushi</label>
        <input
               name="food"
               id="burrito"
               type="radio"
               value="burrito"
        />
        <label 
               for="burrito"
        >Burrito</label>    
    </fieldset>

Is anyone able to see where I’m going wrong?

Thanks for any help!

The full error message says

Inside the form element, I can select a field from one or more groups of radio buttons. Each group should be grouped using the name attribute. Each radio button must have a value attribute.
Every radio-button group should have at least 2 radio buttons : expected 1 to be at least 2
AssertionError: Every radio-button group should have at least 2 radio buttons : expected 1 to be at least 2

You can search in codepen for radio. Cmd+F to search in the HTML editor and to find the next occurance you use Cmd+G. There are more than three radio buttons in your code.
(side note, change ‘Cmd’ to ‘Ctrl’ if using Windows.

Only peek if you cannot find the issue by searching

Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 18.18.52

On a side note, do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.

Ah, I see. I was looking in the wrong place. Thank you very much for the quick reply!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.