Please review my Landing Page and provide me feedback so i can correct it.
Your page looks good @madansinha. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Do not use the
<br>element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
- This is in reference to the form, not the poem.
overflow: hidden;will completely hide anything that extends outside its container element horizontally. It’s recommended to not do this, and refactor your CSS to be more responsive - otherwise it is possible for your site to appear to be missing content.
- Don’t be afraid to be descriptive with
idnames. It’ll be more semantic for yourself, and others who read your code. For example, if you have several cryptic
id's that make sense to you now, they may not a year later and probably will never mean anything to other people.
.cin CSS and their
hoverselectors are all identical. There’s not need to have them separated and would look better if they were together. Easier to maintain because you’d only have to make changes in one place rather than three.
@Roma I really thankful😊 for your feedback, for future I am trying to take care of these points .