Your page looks good @ShaniaKond. Some things to revisit;
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
body element in HTML. (No need to include the
body tags). For anything you want to add to the
<head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- Mentioning because you have elements out of order. Everything the browser renders belong in the
body element. Your
footer element is outside.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s).
- There’s an invalid
- (The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C)
- Do not use the
<br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
- Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
- There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens
- It may help if you add the following line to your universal reset so you can see each of your elements;
border: solid 1px red;
I don’t often comment on someone’s design because I’m not the best at it but there are some things you may want to rethink;
- Maybe use flexbox for your
navbar instead of entering them backwards so they appear to be in a normal flow. Anyone using the keyboard to navigate the page will get “pricing”, “how it works”, “your part” then “home”. It’s backwards for them.
On a side note, since you’re asking for feedback I’m moving this to the “Project Feedback” forum as that makes the most sense and it will get more eyes-on.