Round 4 - technical documentation page

Hi everyone! The technical documentation page I finished is about css animations: https://codepen.io/2_rt_2/full/WNQKRNO. I actually didn’t mind working on this project after struggling with the product landing page. I’d appreciate any feedback you might offer. Thanks again!

1 Like

@rrrach_2 , This is really good documentation page and design is also looking so good.
Additionally I suggest to add some padding to the bottom of your side nav in general view,
and remove the border-bottom from the media query with navbar. You also may add light background color to your nav link or navbar in media query so that instantly a user can identify the menu and document part without a confusion in small devices.

Hope you also will enjoy the result.

Thank you.

Also you can use text-align justify for small devices, that will be looking better.

Nice job on your tech doc page @rrrach_2

thanks @anon43350554! i’m not sure what you mean by “buttons.” are you referring to the link elements?

thanks @thetradecoder for the suggestions! i’ve implemented a few–the padding-bottom for the side nav and the light background color for the navbar. i wasn’t sure how much padding-bottom was appropriate, so i made it 200px.

thanks @Roma! i’m slowly learning more after completing each project.

1 Like

@rrrach_2

bottom-padding to side nav 3rem or 50px is enough to look better. You may try this and see the result.

Thank you.

initially, i did set the bottom padding to 50px, then i changed it to 200px. i tried to check other technical doc pages to compare side nav bars, but yea, mine just kinda looked weird lol. thanks @thetradecoder for clarifying!

Everything is perfect, probably you have to add @media screen for all text on your page or exactly for the body to make it bit smaller so all text will be visible on I-Phone X. Try Google dev screen simulator to see if it is perfectly responsive.

thanks @i-tech! i’ve added media queries and adjusted the font size, so they’re responsive on iphones.

thanks @anon43350554 for clarifying your earlier comment.

1 Like