Salon Appointment Scheduler - Build a Salon Appointment Scheduler

Tell us what’s happening:
So, I finished the project part of the exercise but can’t submit the repository link as it shows me an error for “you must complete the project first”.

Any tips on how to fix my issue?

Your project link(s)

solution: GitHub - Ecnaillo/Salon-Database: Repository for the Salon exercise from FreeCodeCamp

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/114.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Salon Appointment Scheduler - Build a Salon Appointment Scheduler

Link to the challenge:

From the screen you’ve posted there, you have clicked Continue?
After you do that, click back through to the FCC Curriculum and go to the Relational Databases main page and refresh the page with CTRL+F5.
Then try submitting your repo link again.

If that still doesn’t work, you may need to start up a new database course (to refresh your user token) and then go back and boot up the Salon course again and repeat the steps above again.

Hey, thanks for your reply.

Yeah, I did press continue. I also opened a new Relational Databases main page, refreshed it and attempted to resubmit, I still end up with the same result :confused:

I’m enclosing a print of the error message that shows up when I press “I’ve completed this challenge”

Feeling kind of stuck at this point, could this be some kind of problem on the server’s part, slow refresh or something? Maybe if I just keep trying to submit it will eventually work out?

Any guidance will be greatly apreciated.