Scientific Computing with Python Projects - Arithmetic Formatter - Replit starter code is not working

I wanted to start the project, and when I open the link to the “Replit starter code” (Create a new Repl - Replit) I get an error from that page:
" Not found error: This is not the page you’re looking for. If you think this is a mistake, check the [status page] for active incidents, [contact support] or [ask the community]"

I would thank any help with this.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/111.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 Edg/111.0.1661.62

Challenge: Scientific Computing with Python Projects - Arithmetic Formatter

Link to the challenge:

I’m not sure why the replit link isn’t working, but the code can be found on FreeCodeCamp’s Github here: GitHub - freeCodeCamp/boilerplate-arithmetic-formatter.

If you just copy and paste the code from the files into a new Python repl on replit.com, the “main.py” and “arithmetic_arranger.py” files, it will automatically install all the necessary packages, and you’re on your way!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.