Searching feedbacks for my game...help!

Dear guys,

I know this might not be the best place to put this, but I need some feedback about my Javascript game as a entry to the JS1024 contest (make something in 1024 bytes.)

I made this: JS1024 Demos - 2021 but I am not sure if this is good enough :frowning:

Can you help me and seeing if you like or I made some mistakes? Thank you!

Hi @michaelprimo !

Just a thought.

I know you mentioned this in the description but I think it would be nice to have a play again button.

As of now, if I want to play again then I have to refresh the page.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Howdy!

Unfortunately I had 1024 bytes max for doing the game and I can’t fit that in since I left only 1 byte :frowning:

The competition was about making a script about something in 1024 bytes and I made the game, but I don’t know if the game is good, fun, or bad and boring.

I think with only 1024 bytes you are going to have to settle a little on the quality :slight_smile:

Good job on completing this. You should be happy with just that! My only suggestion would be to make it keyboard accessible (allow the use of a key to do the hopping). Of course that addition may put you over the byte limit unless you can find something else to trim. Personally I find using the keyboard is easier for this type of game then using the mouse.

Thank you :slight_smile: I used the mouse because on that way even on mobile is playable!

Maybe if I’ll do a better version I’ll think about it :slight_smile:

Oh ya, I completely get that. I wasn’t saying get rid of the mouse/touch click, just add keyboard click.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.