I’ve been working on the Build a Tribute Page assignment, and I can’t seem to nail down
the responsiveness aspect of this project. When I view the Codepen on my mobile, here are the
issues I’m seeing:
- the main image at the top of the page looks a bit squished
- the text and images throughout do not stack evenly – they are offset a bit
- the text of one section is bleeding off the edge of the page and into the border
- the info buttons in the last section are way too close to the black border
- the entire page doesn’t quite adjust to the width of my phone, so I have to swipe back
and forth to see everything
I have a feeling a lot of these problems have to do with padding/margins and/or the grid layout.
I’d appreciate any feedback and suggestions on any of the above issues or anything else
you happen to see. Thank you!