Seeking Tribute Page feedback - go to town!

Hi Everyone,

Please have a look at my Tribute Page Pen and let me know what you think - go to town! I don’t mind! All constructive criticism welcome.
In particular I am looking for any improvements with my HTML/CSS structure and expression and CSS improvements with regards to margins and padding - I feel like things could be improved there.

Thank you!

@deeplabspace I have to say that I like this page! :slight_smile:
I’m not the biggest fan of the colors you have chosen but on the bright side I really like the way you used the gradient!

maybe a bit to much space for the margins and padding? But maybe somebody else could give you more solid feedback about that?

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: I found a cool website that does gradients (there are others also):

I like these gradient generators because they show you all the css and you can see how sophisticated the whole gradient property can become - some of them have a bunch of colours in all different directions!

I do tend to struggle with colours schemes - I def need to do some more study on colour theory and how to match them.

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback - much appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like