Somewhat Puzzeled?

I have just successfully completed all the projects and lessons for responsive web design. Am I supposed to get a certificate? Nothing has happened.

Hello again~!

You need to go to your portfolio, click “Update my Account Settings”, scroll down to the “Responsive Web Design” section, and click “Claim Certification”.

If that button is still greyed out, scroll up to the “Academic Honesty Policy” and ensure you have clicked the button to accept it.

1 Like

Thank you I will get to that right now! :wink:

I have my certificate! Couldn’t be more proud!

1 Like

Congratulations! You should definitely be proud!
Now take some time to celebrate your success!

2 Likes

Oh, yeah! I never really knew the satisfaction of the fulfillment of my dreams until now!

FCC is awesome and the people even better! :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

Never mind the coronavirus! Life is awesome!

1 Like

Good job, be proud. And go back and revisit some of your pages. This is a RWD certificate, the R being responsive. You have some pages that have a horizontal scrollbar no matter the screen size. This is something you don’t want.

How do I fix that? I have been wondering about that.

This is something you need to work on for a bit instead of directly asking for an answer. You asked me the same question when I mentioned it when helping you with your tech doc page. You submitted it anyway without correcting it.

:slightly_smiling_face:

I googled it and figured it out! I’m surprised at how easy that was.

All fixed.

Good job! :+1:
Easy, wasn’t it?

1 Like

Yeah, it is. Thanks for motivating me enough to care. :slightly_smiling_face:

And thanks for reminding me that it was called a horizontal scrollbar so that I knew what to google. :smile:

Honestly, I forgot!