I’m trying to start anew, all the learning started giving my brain an error message I’d like some feedback please.
A few things.
Keep the test script in the page for submission.
You are passing 7/10 tests. Open the test suite to see the failing tests.
You have a few errors in your html. Run your code through the html analyzer.
I am having a hard time clicking on the link. I would look the html and see how to fix that.
The text is a little hard to read for me with the background image. Maybe experiment with a different image or add a linear gradient over the image. https://css-tricks.com/design-considerations-text-images/
Hope that helps!
Yes it does!! Thank you. I’m not really understanding ‘Keep the test script in the page for submission’. I apologize for the newbie question
I think means you copy the link she provided and paste it just before your closing body tag.
I really apologize for all these newbie questions, but, I cant figure out how to run the tests
You can copy the code that was provided and add it to the top of your html page.
You should see 3 green lines on your page select the test you want to check from the dropdown and run the test
Hope this helps!
Thanks for all your help guy’s. Here’s redo #2, thanks to you all!!
Apologies for the delayed response. Your page looks good @srandall. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Do not use the
<br>element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
- Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
Web Accessibility in Mind has a more thorough explanation.
- “wikipedia page” is not accessible
- Web Accessibility in Mind has a more thorough explanation.