Step 64 - Learn HTML By building a Cat Photo App

Been stuck on Step 64

I don’t understand where I keep going wrong. Has anyone else ever had any issues with this step?

The code below is what I am trying to figure out how it should be written. Every time I click check your code it it keeps saying this:

Test
Sorry, your code does not pass. Hang in there.

Hint
Your anchor (a) element should be nested within the footer element. Make sure to add an opening tag and closing tag for the anchor (a) element.

No Copyright-<a href="https://www.freecodecamp.org">freeCodeCamp.org</a>

Please edit your post to put your code within backticks.
Click on the </> icon (or CTRL+e) and repaste your code where indicated.
Please also paste a direct link to the challenge.

I’ve edited your code for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').

HI @ccphillips2010 !

Welcome to the forum!

In the future, when asking for help it is best to use the Ask for help button in the challenge which will generate your code and challenge link.

But as to your question, it looks like you deleted the paragraph element that was originally there.

I would reset the lesson and try again

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.