Streak blocks not getting updated

I have signed up on a new account via the new sign in method (password-less). Finished Basic HTML and CSS Section. The challenges are getting ticked in the curriculum page but the streak blocks remain empty in the profile page.

Do you have a GitHub profile linked to your account? I think that it’s necessary for the heatmap and steak calculations to work.

@ArielLeslie Can’t see any option in the settings page to link github profile to fcc account , other than mentioning github url for the internet presence section.

@QuincyLarson Is the FCC heatmap linked to the github profile. No option to link github account under new login method ( Password Less). This is what the heatmap in my profile page looks like inspite of competing challenges .

Bugs should always be reported as GitHub Issues. Whenever reporting a bug, please check first that there isn’t already an issue for it and provide as much detail as possible.

This bug has been reported already. You’ll also notice that the calendars are sideways.