Struggling with the "Intermediate Algorithm Scripting"

Hello, citizen of the freeCodeCamp/forum.
I just arrived “Intermediate Algorithm Scripting” section on JavaScript and saw that it’s more challenging for me than " Basic Algorithm Scripting". Maybe this is normal but i am tring to use the old methods on intermediate section which i used for basic one. Is that mean i couldn’t learn new methods between basic and intermediate sections? Should i repeat this gap? Thanks for all attention :).

This is hard stuff and as you get deeper, it gets harder. It is completely normal to feel confused and a little lost. I had some coding experience and there were definitely times when I felt a little off.

i am tring to use the old methods on intermediate section which i used for basic one.

I am not understanding. You should be building on the old stuff. It will be different and there will be some new stuff, but the older material will come in handy sometimes.

Is that mean i couldn’t learn new methods between basic and intermediate sections?

I think it’s more about checking back when you need it. Remember that google is a programmers most valuable tool.

And remember that this is hard stuff. That’s why these jobs pay well.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.