Stuck in Step 14 of the new Responsive Web Design

I’m not sure what to do, and the help button that I was used to on the Legacy version is not there anymore.

2 Likes

Hey there!

It looks like you removed the a element above the instructions. This has broken the tests.

Try using the Restart Step button and writing your new code again. In general, you should not change the code outside of the region indicated by the instructions.

3 Likes

Please post a link to the challenge you are working on and your actual code instead of a picture. Thanks

I am having an issue on this one as well. The “get help” button from the legacy version was extremely helpful, what happened to it? I also lost all my progress from just yesterday working on the Responsive Web Design modules which was more frustrating than anything.

1 Like

HI @scott.hamrick1 !

Welcome to the forum!

The help button will be added soon.

Your past progress will still be available in the Legacy Responsive Web Design course

Hope that helps!

Can you create a seperate post with your code?
We would be happy to help you out there :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! That elevated quite a bit of frustration. Now I don’t have to start the whole course over from the beginning.

1 Like

I don’t know how to do it and I think the reason is that im to young and I am on step 14 but I get helf from my mom but still confused on step 14.

Hi @dkiesow90 !

Welcome to the forum!

If you need help with a challenge, please create a new post with your code and challenge link and people can help you out there.

1 Like