Suggestions on Styling

Hello there… again! I’ve completed the second project in the Responsive Web Design Certification ( https://codepen.io/myrlockx/full/oNYjMVv ) and as you can see my design it’s pretty basic and plain. It would be very helpfull to get some suggestions regarding topics I can research to improve my skills in that aspect.
Also unrelated but constructive criticism is always welcome! Thanks in advance :grin:

Your form looks good @Myrlock. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Two things here. First </br>is not a valid HTML element. Second, don’t use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.

For a styling suggestion, I’m pretty sure you can see it’s hard to associating the radio buttons / checkboxes with their respective labels. Also, if you’ve ever filled out a form you may have noticed the labels are to the right of the radio buttons / checkboxes.

Maybe review this lesson to see how you can group. (By the way this works for more than just the radio buttons)

Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button.

• User’s should be able to click on the label to toggle a selection, not just the radio button / checkbox
    • This isn’t working for your first checkbox. Review it and you’ll see the typo that’s causing the issue.